Pretty Titties

Pretty Titties

Welcome Guys

Do you get rejected by girls ? Married but not getting any ? Or just love sex and can never get enough like myself ? Whatever your situation, I am the girl for you, I never charge as I love sex but also know how it feels to be rejected. I used to be an ugly duckling, now I am a sexy swan. I am married fellas but my hubby lets me fuck anyone I want , he ALWAYS is there to watch so if you want a chance at my pussy then you must be OK with him there at all times. Please note , if you are looking to be in SF's largest gangbang then you need to apply and come in for an audition. Must be cut and disease free. You must sign a release if you are chosen for this gangbang or if my hubby films our play time as sometimes he does, but if you just want to fuck then no release needed, I am always looking for nice cocks to play with in front of my man. So, welcome to my site, it is a work in progress, if you want to be with me either in a film or just for fun then please send me an email, guys whom can provide current HIV negative test go to the front of the line as I love bare fucking, all others must wear non latex condom to fuck me. Look forward to fucking you studs, I truly do..mmmmmm

p.s. - even if you feel you are ugly or are insecure , hit me up anyways as this whore rarely says no. Don't forget to send your pics with your initial email. Send all inquiries to bosox1975@gmail.com

RainXXX

Friday, August 13, 2010

Looking for my first gangbang




are you a male, or group of males looking to be in the largest gangbang movie in san francisco,

well hit me up and i will let you know the details. to qualify for this video you must be over 18

with proof and send your face and body pic in your reply. in return if you are picked you will

be given all other details of this shoot. looking forward to working with you all.


email to rainxxx@ymail.com with gangbang in email subject.

I want to be the biggest gangbang whore in SF.

RAIN'S PUSSY AND MOUTH ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment